Mittwoch, April 13

Diary No.3

Yet again I start anew.

This sentence looks kind of beautiful. Whatever.
I decided that this blog has again reached a point of corruption. I want to have a pure blog, every post must fulfill my standards that I have now set anew again. I will from now on write more, illustrate less.
Post less music, less pictures, less stories of this and that.
Only texts. By me.
Because I love boring blogs.
No, seriously, I want to write more, I am going to tell stories from my every day life, tell my experiences and post all those thoughts that have no place anywhere else in my life.

Look forward to all kinds of fancy things! I hope, it will be more than just me, complaining about how bad life is. But we'll see.
I hope that anyone will actually read this. Because otherwise, I will not continue this. It is work after all.

LooKitty

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen